So, the first five facts about my life that pops my head.
1. I was in a motorcycle accident two summers ago.
I flew to California to visit my father and thought it would be fun to ride on a bike back home to Maryland, across the country. Jess kept telling me that "I'll break my leg." Well I did, had to have surgery, couldn't walk, metal rod and screws in my leg... you get the picture. And DAMN Jess was right.
2. I have a crazy "b*tch eyebrow" my whole life.
Since I was born I've had this eyebrow that arched differently than the other. Nothing I do can make it match. I don't even notice it anymore. When I was younger, the kids I knew used to call it my "devil" eyebrow.
3. I'm in love with another man, and his name is The Doctor.
I love the BBC show Doctor Who. Enough said. And how cool would it be to have a Tardis Cookie Jar!?!?!
4. I have multiple prescription glasses.
I get cheap prescriptions glasses and sunglasses in cool frames at this site.
Seriously, I pay on $8 for frames AND lenses.
5. I'm getting married on Cinco De Mayo this year at Disneyland.