Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let me tell you...

I have a mischievous little cat named Chester. It's like having a toddler! I'm constantly stopping him from destroying my house or chasing him out of stuff. I guess he is prepping me for mom-life. We love him though. He is super sweet (when he wants to be) and super smart. This little guy even loves playing catch. Especially when it's 3 am.

(Tomorrow is my due date. I wonder how many days overdue I'll be.)

Oh and I'm updating with the new Blogger app for IPhones. Holla. That means I can update ANYWHERE!

5 comments:

  1. you are going to be one of those lucky ten percent who have their babies on their due dates. mmmkay? 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope little Q comes tomorrow! Fingers crossed! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute!! And he looks SO mischevious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, Chester is caaute! Hope Q comes soon. I'm loving hearing from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to your Michael sharing the app news, I too have the Blogger app and can blog ANYWHERE too!  WOOHOO! P.s cat is cute, not naughty!

    ReplyDelete