Friday, December 23, 2011

Ello world

Here is a recent pic of this happy boy.

Well, its been 3 months since I had Quentin. Life has definitely changed. I love/hate it. I love my son, but its HARD WORK! Having a baby has changed everything. My house is sometimes clean. I love my husband sometimes. Sometimes I cook dinner.

See a pattern?

P.S. And no, not everything went according to plan with him, from labor to breastfeeding. But we're rolling with the punches.

P.S.S. The blog is undergoing some changes, so if its wonky for a few days, please forgive me.


1 comment:

  1. Girrrllllll I feel you. How's the breast feeding ness going? Reef had serious issues with it. I was a slave to a hospital grade breast pump until he was 4 months old. Oh BTW Q IS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTTTEEEEEEEEEE. I mean omg!

    ReplyDelete