Thursday, August 18, 2011

Postcard love at 36 wks!


GUYS! Check out my latest postcard from Sara!

I was not expecting this to show up!

Its so cute, she made a 24 month onsie with a Q on it !!!!
Plus these cute little "scratch pads" (I call them doodle pads) to throw in my purse or soon to be diaper bag.

How sweet is this chick!?!? Go check her out over at Sarbear's Journey. She is a pretty funny gal who is living it up with her own family of furry critters.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ONSIE! I wanted a onsie with just a Q on it. My plan is to take a picture of Quentin in it every couple of months to see how he has grown. And Sara totally hooked me up with this!


Also, I am 36 weeks!

4 more weeks to go and I'll be joining the mama-club.

Sorry for the obnoxious vanity pictures, but I found an AWESOME app for iPhone users.

Its called Pixlr-o-matic.

I like it better than instagram... (hopefully God doesn't strike me down for saying that!)

(if you wanna be pen pals, hit me up.)

11 comments:

  1. I want to be pen pals! Email me your address or something! : )
    lydiajkassinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg @ Kitschy SuburbiaAugust 18, 2011 at 5:08 PM

    You'll be holding your little Q before you know it!  If you're interested in trading postcards, you should check out Postcrossing.com.  I've traded postcards with people all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good gorgeous!

    PS. I gave you a blogger award on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check that app out! LOVE NEW APPS. Haha. I think I may be a bit obsessed. Ok, that pen pal totally sent much cooler stuff than I did. Sorry if I disappoint you in advance. You should be getting it soon though. 4 more weeks is SO CLOSE! Super excited for you. You have to keep us updated...and I can't wait to see baby Q in that onsie. How adorable? Have a fabulous night, you glamorous lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we don't know each other but I would love a pen pal. I used to do it all the time when I was really young... it kinda seems like a lost art or something. I'm a new mama & I can relate to you a lot, but would you want to be pen pals with a stranger?! Bc it would be aWESOME so please say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that onesie is so cute.  I too have had the same idea, about taking the same picture in the same onesie as weeks pass after the little one is born.  You look fabulous by the way.  36 weeks looks good on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo. Can't wait to see Q in his onsie. :) You're looking great. Super beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. haha. Email me your details. samvarady@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH HUSH! I'm super excited for your postcard. My poor hubs knows all you ladies by name. 

    ReplyDelete