Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone.

Chester Cat and I have just been chilling here in the house today. The area I live in has a RED AIR ALERT today due to the forest fires in North Carolina. So our house has a smoky campfire smell in it today.

I really like Chester. Even when he is attacking my eyelashes. (last picture on the right)

Michael asked me last night, if there is anything we could give Chester to calm him down. haha
He was being ninja kitty last night. Straight up parkour of the furniture.

And sorry for the massive cleavage in the last picture.

MAYBE I'LL HAVE A BABY THIS WEEKEND?!?!?!


4 comments:

  1. I hope the fires don't affect you! Also, I wish I had lashes long enough to even be seen! And cleavage too! Haha. Hope you have the baby this weekend too. Fingers crossed for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the fire situ. That must feel weird?

    And it must feel even weirder to be nearly having a baby.  How do you feel? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, he'll settle down with time <3 He's such a cutie.  

    ReplyDelete